Friday 10 May 2019

End of term reflection

Friday 12 April

This term we did a lot of cool things like korfball and caritas challenge day to name a few but here is my favorites and why.

 One of my favorite things this year was korfball.  It is netball and basketball combined it was really fun trying to make big shots and doing good defence.

Another cool thing about this term was swimming sports.  A lot of people went to zones and got even further they made it to Canterbury swimming sports.  It was very fun swimming against my mates at something I am average at.

Something else I mentioned in the introduction was caritas challenge day it was when we pretended we were in South Sudan we built cardboard houses and we ate rice.

Something we only finished yesterday was cycle safety.  Cycle safety is when a group of instructors thought a group of people the road rules.  We went on road and played lots of cool games I enjoyed it very much.

What I am looking forward to next term is winter sport were I will be playing one of my favorite sports rugby union(tackle) and hopefully make it to Canterbury rugby competition.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment