Friday 17 May 2019

weekly reflection week 3

Ramere 17 Haratua

Kia ora everyone happy pink shirt day,

This week we had many fun things and one of them for me was winter sport where we had a choice of rugby, soccer, netball and hockey.  My choice out of the four was rugby.  I chose rugby because it is my favourite winter sport and I play it on Saturdays.  Our team had 2 games of rapid rugby.  It is rugby with no line outs, no scrums and a smaller field and less time.  We had 2 games of that one against St Francis of Assisi and West Spreydon.  We ended up the day with one close win and a win that we smashed up in.

Another cool thing for me was finishing of our plan to save the eels.  My group did a stop motion and took a long time to plan and get what we need we did the stop motion to stop pollution.  It was a fun process and in the end it was fun to make. 

Today is Pink Shirt Day!!  Pink Shirt day is to encourage anti-bullying.  Everybody dresses up in pink and this day was created by a boy who got bullied for wearing pink.  It is a fun day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment